Tuesday 24 June 2014

Kindness is Infectious

I don't think others (or ourselves!) realize what an incredible impact a little kindness can have on someone. From holding a door, to smiling, or giving a gift any act of kindness goes a long way. When someone is kind to me I pay it forward. It is my mission each and every day to do one nice act. If it can be something big, then great! But usually it's just something small. Spreading kindness will make your day, week, and life better.

A lot of times I will do something because I want to or think it is just common courtesy, but many times it turns out that it leaves a big impact on the other person! It's incredible that something so small can literally make someone's day. So remember that kindness is infectious.


You never know what inspiring someone will do... Tell someone they are amazing and can achieve their dreams today. Because we all can. Every success story went through trial and error to become a success. And even once you have reached your goals and definition of success you still must go through hardships and transitions to remain in the place you want to be. So don't be afraid to jump out and chase your dreams. Especially if your dreams can get other people involved. As I've said before, there is strength in unity. We are all searching for a community in which we connect with others and belong.

I hope you have a lovely Tuesday!

Dreaming of impacting the world,
Alyssa


No comments:

Post a Comment